|Listen to 99.5 The River weekdays at the times below, and get points you can use to enter great contests that are only for River VIP Rewards members.|
"The Walking Dead" just wrapped up half of season 4 and it's become so popular it now has it's own online college course. Four professors from the University of California are teaching an online course right now that you can enroll in for free! If you would like to sign up click HERE
My wife is totally hooked on Real Simple magazine and she shared this with me the other day and I wanted to pass it on.
Here are 5 easy tips to make your day awesome…
1. Eat the same breakfast every morning. The idea is that your morning is less stressful if your first meal is already decided. And you're supposed to make it healthy, like oatmeal or an omelet. Last minute choices tend to be stuff like donuts.
2. Savor your morning coffee. It may sound crazy to slow down when you've got things to do, but experts claim that you should try to ENJOY what you're drinking, instead of mindlessly gulping it down.
3. Write out an "ignore" list. This is pretty much the opposite of a "To Do" list. Make a list of all the non-essential stuff that you can ignore . . . like emails that you don't need to answer, vacuuming, and anything else that you can postpone.
4. Take some time to zone out. You're supposed to get to a place where you're not thinking about anything. But don't make it that complicated. Just let yourself listen to music, play a game, or watch TV, guilt-free.
5. When you ask "how are you?", actually listen to the answer. It's a throw-away question, and we don't really pay attention to what people say in response. But try to. It's supposed to lift your spirits, and help you connect.
Here's your "River 3:15 Trivia Question" for December 3rd...
5% of us say our spouses do this during the holidays. What is it?
The head of Amazon last night premiered the Amazon Prime Air drone that when it's ready to go in the next couple of years could fly your Amazon purchases straight to your house and depending on where you live in less than 30 minutes! See how it will work below...
...and yes it is just a ridiculous as you would imagine! Check it out if your dare by clicking HERE
Here's your "River 3:15 Trivia Question" for December 2nd...
Over 80% of us will buy this over the holidays. What is it?
Have you ever wondered what that might look like?!? Well wonder no more my friends...
There are many reasons why Thanksgiving ranks as one of the top holidays but click HERE to see 12 reasons why Thanksgiving RULES! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours...Tred
Journey’s Neal Schon and Michaele Salahi are getting married LIVE on Pay Per View on December 15th and you can "attend" the event but it’ll cost you 14.95 to see it!
For more and how to order click HERE