Tred presents the Bravewill Foundation with a $1,000 check on behalf of the Gold's Gym Media Fitness Challenge. For more information on the Bravewill Foundation, visit: www.bravewill.org
Shanna earlier this morning was celebrating Martini Day so I thought how about I share the BLT Martini with you fine folks! Check out the guy at the end of this video. He looks like one of the "Duck Dynasty" guys!...
Ron Burgundy and the boys are back and if the movie is even half as funny as the trailer it should be hilarious...
John Mayer has his new song "Paper Doll" out and he's partnered with the "Prancersize" exercise lady! Here's the result...
Here's your "River 3:15 Trivia Question" for June 19th...
We burn almost 5 million sick days a year because of this. What is it?
Since it's "Sushi Day" I thought I would share a link to a great listing of Sushi Restaurants in the Capital Region. Click HERE for the listing and feel free to share if your favorite is not on there.
Here's your "River 3:15 Trivia Question" for June 18th...
Almost 10 million of us do this every year. What is it?
Maybe it's this on again off again rainy weather and the kids wrapping up the school year I'm feeling really old! Here's the...
"Top 15 Sides You Might be Getting Old"
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young."
4. Saying, "Back in my day."
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people's names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.
Now I understand what they are trying to accomplish eventually with this technology but MAN is this creepy to me!
As the school year comes to a close here's yet another example of why kids are AMAZING. See what a group of 4th graders did for their classmate who has cancer...