|Listen to 99.5 The River weekdays at the times below, and get points you can use to enter great contests that are only for River VIP Rewards members.|
Today is "Maple Syrup Day" and there is many things that you can make with our sweet friend!
Click HERE for some great Maple Syrup baking recipes.
Click HERE for some great Maple Syrup DRINK recipes.
What if the movie "Elf" was told as if it was a classic Nintendo game?!? Well see for yourself below...
Here's your "River 3:15 Trivia Question" for December 17th...
On average we will go here 20 times this year. Where is it?
Now hopefully we all know how old we are even though I would like to forget! But do you know how old you are mentally? Did you still act years younger than you are or are you a "grumpy old man" and you haven't hit 40 yet?!? Take the "Mental Age Test" by clicking HERE
photo courtesy of Getty Images
Did you ever want a Teddy Ruxpin, My Little Pony or my favorite a Snoopy Sno Cone Machine but Santa never brought them?!? Well click HERE and find out how you can still get them!!!
picture courtesy of Getty Images
Hot chocolate is delicious all by itself . . . but here are 15 great ideas for SPIKING hot chocolate.
1. Pumpkin pie hot chocolate. Add white chocolate, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie liqueur.
2. Mint hot chocolate. Add tequila and peppermint schnapps.
3. Nutella hot chocolate. It actually doesn't have Nutella in it. You just put in some brandy and Frangelico.
4. El Dorado hot chocolate. All it takes is rum and cinnamon liqueur.
5. Oaxaca Chaka Cocktail. Put hot chocolate together with cinnamon and tequila.
6. Red Wine hot chocolate. Use bittersweet hot chocolate and red wine.
7. The hot chocolate martini. Add vanilla vodka and Bailey's. Plus two maraschino cherries.
8. Hot mint chocolate toddy. Add Kahlua and peppermint schnapps. Maybe some little marshmallows and chocolate flakes if you want to go next-level with it.
9. Frozen hot chocolate margarita. This one is frozen hot chocolate, tequila, Kahlua, and Grand Marnier. With chocolate sprinkles instead of salt.
10. Orange hot chocolate. Add Pisco and Grand Marnier.
11. Coconut white hot chocolate. White hot chocolate and coconut rum.
12. Peppermint hot chocolate. Just add peppermint schnapps.
13. "Grown Up" hot chocolate. Add marshmallow vodka and homemade Bailey's marshmallows.
14. Bacon and hazelnut hot chocolate. Add bourbon and Frangelico, and dip a piece of bacon right in there like a stirring stick.
15. Irish hot chocolate. Add Guinness, whisky, and Bailey's.
IT'S BACK!!! Here's your "River 3:15 Trivia Question" for December 16th...
Drinking 2 cups of this a day helps to keep your brain sharp.
What is it?
I came across this the other day and had to share! It's a website called freeshipping.org that posts dozens of great deals including free shipping and deep discounts to a bunch of retailers. Just click HERE to start saving and Happy Holidays!
Ever wonder how your "Elf on a Shelf" seems to miraculously move themselves every night to a another location?!? Well this video might give you the answer you've been looking for...