|Listen to 99.5 The River weekdays at the times below, and get points you can use to enter great contests that are only for River VIP Rewards members.|
If you've got prying eyes and hands in the house after Santa comes and you'd like to keep those presents from being poked and prodded click HERE to check out the motion activated Gift Alarm that makes loud noises and lights up when somebody gets to close to the tree!
Kids are great for many reasons and one of those is not sugar coating anything and shooting for moon! Click HERE to check out this ridiculous and hilarious letter that one 7 year old sent to Santa.
Here's your "River 3:15 Trivia Question" for Dec. 5th...
We spend about 5 minutes a day doing this. What is it?
Kinda sorta! Kirstie Alley has a new sitcom coming to TV Land and it stars her "Cheers" co-star Rhea Pearlman and Michael Richards from "Seinfeld". Check out the trailer for it below...
If you have an Elf on a Shelf spending the holiday season with you and your Elf is just in need of some "hanging out" ideas then click HERE to find a bunch of them!
Here's your "River 3:15 Trivia Question" for December 4th...
Over half of us are doing this at work right now. What is it?
"The Walking Dead" just wrapped up half of season 4 and it's become so popular it now has it's own online college course. Four professors from the University of California are teaching an online course right now that you can enroll in for free! If you would like to sign up click HERE
My wife is totally hooked on Real Simple magazine and she shared this with me the other day and I wanted to pass it on.
Here are 5 easy tips to make your day awesome…
1. Eat the same breakfast every morning. The idea is that your morning is less stressful if your first meal is already decided. And you're supposed to make it healthy, like oatmeal or an omelet. Last minute choices tend to be stuff like donuts.
2. Savor your morning coffee. It may sound crazy to slow down when you've got things to do, but experts claim that you should try to ENJOY what you're drinking, instead of mindlessly gulping it down.
3. Write out an "ignore" list. This is pretty much the opposite of a "To Do" list. Make a list of all the non-essential stuff that you can ignore . . . like emails that you don't need to answer, vacuuming, and anything else that you can postpone.
4. Take some time to zone out. You're supposed to get to a place where you're not thinking about anything. But don't make it that complicated. Just let yourself listen to music, play a game, or watch TV, guilt-free.
5. When you ask "how are you?", actually listen to the answer. It's a throw-away question, and we don't really pay attention to what people say in response. But try to. It's supposed to lift your spirits, and help you connect.
Here's your "River 3:15 Trivia Question" for December 3rd...
5% of us say our spouses do this during the holidays. What is it?