|Listen to 99.5 The River weekdays at the times below, and get points you can use to enter great contests that are only for River VIP Rewards members.|
The Station - Smashing Cancer
Great Acapella version of "Royals"
The Fray at The River
Sara Bareilles Brave-LIVE
Saw these 5 easy ways to stay Cold & Flu free this year.
1. Eat more Garlic (also repels vampires)
2. Sweat More. Sauna or a steamy shower can release toxins (you might sweat garlic but...)
3. Sleep more. Going to bed earlier to get your 7-8 hours can be a big help
4. Eat more Chicken Soup. Get some recipes here (does Mexican Chicken soup count? That looks pretty good!)
5. Eat more yogert. What ever is in there helps you whip up more white blood cells to help your immune system.